[REMOVE ADS]

Where & when to watch: Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award & Diana's Thank You Nom

Edit: I had originally posted incorrect info about the presentation of the Supremes Lifetime Achievement Award taking place on Sunday, but it already occurred today. Thread can be deleted/ignored.
    Last edited by carlo; 02-04-2023 at 11:07 PM.

Carlo is this confirmed? Everything I saw, said it was today.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Carlo is this confirmed? Everything I saw, said it was today.
    Today’s ceremony is when the honorary Grammys will be awarded. The above are the competitive awards that won’t be televised.

I'm sorry, guys. I was indeed totally wrong. The Supremes' Lifetime Achievement Award was presented and accepted today, by Turkessa and Lisa. It's sad to see that Diana didn't attend. I'm disappointed. I'm glad that Turkessa and Lisa were there to represent their mothers.

Name:  AP23036053712669.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  71.5 KB
    Last edited by carlo; 02-04-2023 at 10:31 PM.

Definitely waiting to hear Lisa and Turkessa speech.

Buble apparently just won.

Congratulations Flo, Mary and Diana and thank you !! It may take a few more years to get there but you definitely finally got in the door. You don't need any award to know what impact you made in history. You are the reason for so many things and so many things are forgiven because of your youth and trying to just get out of Detroit. Love You.