[REMOVE ADS]

‘Jeopardy!’ Fans Call Jake DeArruda ‘Most Annoying Contestant Ever’

I have to agree. He may have surpassed Amy Schneider and Mattea Roach as most annoying but makes a great model for Jim Carrey.

"Delivery dispatcher Jake DeArruda is the contestant in question, as some fans have deemed him “unwatchable.” The Ludlow, Vermont native has been on a roll since knocking Troy Meyer off the winner’s podium last week and, as of Tuesday [January 31], has won three games in a row."
    Last edited by 9A; 02-01-2023 at 06:18 PM.

As most regular viewers know by now, he did lose on the Wednesday, February 1st episode to a very sweet grandmotherly type from Oklahoma.

I completely agree that he was annoying and in fact he capped it off with very sarcastic looking applause for the new champion. So I am quite happy that he will not be back for either regular episodes or for the tournament.

As for Amy and Mattea also being annoying, I am not sure I can agree in either case, but we all have our different levels of tolerance I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    As most regular viewers know by now, he did lose on the Wednesday, February 1st episode to a very sweet grandmotherly type from Oklahoma.
    Yes, the new winner is a retired school teacher, I believe. I prefer contestants who show a little bit of humility.