[REMOVE ADS]

Did I hear some of our favorite girls Sunday during the football games?

On Sunday the 29th, during the two championship football games, I heard very brief clips [[like five seconds or less) of songs that I immediately recognized. However, the clips were soooo brief that I could not tell for sure that they were original.

But one was Nowhere to Run and the other was When Will I See You Again. So was that our real Vandellas and Degrees or just some cheap imitation because they did not want to spring for the real thing? Surely someone else heard these clips and can confirm.

I def heard the clip of “When Will I See You Again” and I couldn’t tell for sure, but it sounded like the original riff to me. Still, been a long time since I heard that song. But it sounded slightly “vintage” to me.

I didn’t catch the “Nowhere to Run” clip.