[REMOVE ADS]

Unhappy Floyd Sneed [[Three Dog Night Drummer) Has Passed

Hi all:

Chalk up another one. Floyd Sneed has left us. I understand that Tommy Chong from Cheech and Chong was his brother-in-law. He was the one that reported the news. Floyd was such a dynamic drummer. He and Dino Danelli were my personal favorites.

Boy, all of our idols are leaving us. It's such a drag. Well, that Rock-and-Roll Heaven just got larger. RIP Floyd.

Three Dog Night Drummer, Floyd Sneed, Dies at 80 | Best Classic Bands

Sorry to hear about this. Rest In Beats, Peace & Power Floyd Sneed!

One of my favorite LIVE albums, is Three Dog Night, Live At The Forum. The band was GREAT! RIP...

3DG were a 7-piece band, and much more talented than many remember. Thanks for your addition to my life, Mr. Sneed! Many hours have been spend listening to your music.

Quote Originally Posted by imnokid View Post
    One of my favorite LIVE albums, is Three Dog Night, Live At The Forum. The band was GREAT! RIP...
    YES! "Live at the Forum" is my favorite 3 Dog Night album, too. It's awesome. Floyd's work on Chest Fever is too much!!