[REMOVE ADS]

Best Supremes Songs: 20 Essential Tracks That Keep You Hangin’ On

Of course, no one can agree with the entire list of Best Supremes songs compiled by someone other than yourself. But this one comes pretty close for me. The number one pick on this list is also my favorite and it is a rare occasion when the list includes post 1969 songs by the Supremes. They are included here but if it were my list, I would make LADDER much higher on this list. Nice list Check it out

Best Supremes Songs: 20 Essential Tracks That Keep You Hangin’ On

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...052428098.html

For the most part I agree with this list with one exception, Livin In Shame.

Overall a good list, but to have Automatically Sunshine several steps ahead of You Can't Hurry Love is absurd.

I would have left Forever Came Today off this list and I agree Automatically Sunshine should probably have excluded as well. Pleasant song, but nothing special IMO.

Not my list, but I had to raise an eyebrow at "Shame". For the life of me I just can't understand anyone liking it, but to each their own. I love that "Sunshine" was included. Lost hit for sure. But like I said, it's not my list. "Where Did Our Love Go" at 20? Easily in my top 5 Supremes singles.

I found the list to be very interesting even if I don't agree with each song being included or it's placement on the list. I found it refreshing that there were a number of 1970's songs included in the top 20 since the general public seems to think that the group didn't have any hits or good music once Diana Ross left. I certainly would not list Someday We'll Be Together as #1 and I feel both Where Did Our Love Go and Baby Love should be higher up on the list that #20 and #19. I would not have included Living in Shame on the Supremes top 20 list myself. I have to say I am so pleased to see Stoned Love and Automatically Sunshine high on the list. Interesting choices and positioning but like I said since I became a fan in 1970, I am quite pleased to see the 1970's groupings recognized.

I'm VERY glad to see LILAIIMH on the list, but think Stop! should be #1. It has to be the song the general public almost always immediately identifies as a Supremes song. Glad to se SL so high on the list.

Well I am surprised. 15/20 would be in my list. 'Someday We'll Be Together' would come about 3rd bottom!

I would add Nothing But Heartaches in place of Shame.......just a gem from the original trio