Jean?

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  49.3 KB

Or Lynda?

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  65.4 KB

My vote goes with Lynda in the lace-up boots. Though Jean's hot pants are impressively short in her shot!

Defintely Lynda. Those lace up boots are the bomb.

Actually, they look like the same boot, only at different angles. Lynda rocks them.

Definitely Lynda. An absolutely stunningly beautiful lady and very talented to boot, pardon the play on words! I really do wish she had stayed with the group longer. I lost a lot of interest in the group following the departure of Jean and Lynda.

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    My vote goes with Lynda in the lace-up boots. Though Jean's hot pants are impressively short in her shot!
    Reminds me of a pair I have stashed at the back of my wardrobe. I might give them an airing this summer. The boots that is. I would look quite silly in hot pants.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Actually, they look like the same boot, only at different angles. Lynda rocks them.
    Lakeside, I suspect that the boots likely belonged to Jean. I can imagine that when Jean, Mary, and Lynda were told of the photo shoot for the FLOY JOY album cover art, the instruction was probably, "bring any clothes you have that are white..." and Jean probably brought along those same lace-up boots she was wearing in a casual setting photo [[with Mary and Cindy). And I agree--Lynda does seem to look better wearing them for some reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Reminds me of a pair I have stashed at the back of my wardrobe. I might give them an airing this summer. The boots that is. I would look quite silly in hot pants.
    Ollie, sir, I think you should take a pic of yourself wearing those boots and share it with us here on the SDF! [And pull out those hot pants you claim you don't have! ]

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    Ollie, sir, I think you should take a pic of yourself wearing those boots and share it with us here on the SDF! [And pull out those hot pants you claim you don't have! ]
    Far to modest to even think of such a thing. Control yourself man.

I would never have noticed Jean and Lynda were wearing the same boots in two different photos! You guys are too much!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    I would never have noticed Jean and Lynda were wearing the same boots in two different photos! You guys are too much!!
    Miss Mary Brewster has that fashion eye!

I guess!! Absolutely amazing