[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: William Bell

William Bell

Hi!

I hope that an article on a former Stax artist does not veer too far away from this forum's agenda, but I guess it does. In the future I have to be more thoughtful.
    Anyway, if somebody is interested: here Mr. William Bell talks about his latest album -

https://www.soulexpress.net/williambell_2023.htm

Best regards
    Heikki

Thanks for sharing this Heikki, so glad to see William Bell with a new album out! He absolutely still has it, and so happy to hear him making great music [[with great live musicians on the tracks)!

Great interview with William Bell. Hearing him describing his new album One Day Closer To Home track-by-track is a treat. Thanks for sharing it with us Hekki [and Thanks Again for your hard work].

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi!

I hope that an article on a former Stax artist does not veer too far away from this forum's agenda, but I guess it does. In the future I have to be more thoughtful.
    Anyway, if somebody is interested: here Mr. William Bell talks about his latest album -

Best regards
    Heikki
    William Bell is absolutely a great subject for the forum! Been a few years but there were some other Bell threads when he made some new recordings. Still a great and underrated singer!

Thank you Drew, Eddie and Kenneth.

However, I understand that this has nothing to do with the music coming out of Detroit, so - as promised - in the future I'll be more choosey.
    But I'm very grateful for Ralph and others for the possibility to put up some of my articles over here.

Best regards
    Heikki

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi!

Best regards
    Heikki
    I love William Bell. He can still carry a tune. This is a great article Heikki. Thank you as always for your input.