[REMOVE ADS]

Soulful detroit in the news

British Author Adam White interviewed me a while back regarding the history of Soulful Detroit. He did an amazing job. Many thanks Adam.

www.adampwhite.com/westgrandblog/detroit-forum
    Last edited by ralpht; 01-13-2023 at 02:09 PM.

Very interesting and well written. Nice photos.

Great article! And Happy 21st Anniversary to The Soulful Detroit Forum! Thanks always to Ralph Terrana and all those who work at the site and make it a Great Place for Motown Fans to share trivia & information about the Music We Love.

Nice article on SDF.
    We owe a great deal to ALL the people involved and mentioned in the report by Adam.

I need to note that Adam had a misstatement. Soulful Detroit does not, nor ever has, charged dues. We do occasionally pass the hat to assist Lowell in keeping the lights on and paying the rent. My apologies to Adam for not making that clear.

The SoulfulDetroit concept originated with Glasgow-born David Meikle
    I nearly fell off my chair reading that, being as I am a Glaswegian myself. That was unexpected.

Brilliant stuff!

Thanks for this. Getting to take a peek at the background of SDF was very illuminating, informative and interesting.

Much-deserved feature on our fabulous forums. I still visit every day 17 years on. And Adam is a much-respected figure among us Motown addicts. Well done