[REMOVE ADS]

I can hardly believe it! And just in her early 50s. Must be awful when a mother outlives one of her children. My heart goes out to Priscilla.

This suck big time. She looked so fantastic at the Golden Globes the other night. So sad for her mom and kids. She was a hella good singer too.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I can hardly believe it! And just in her early 50s. Must be awful when a mother outlives one of her children. My heart goes out to Priscilla.
    Yes...and Lisa Marie was heartbroken over the loss of her own son, who died by suicide in 2020. I remember when I heard that tragic news, I couldn't imagine how poor Lisa Marie would be able to cope. I'm sure she died of heartbreak.

This is so friggin' sad. I was so glad to have seen her, just the other night, on the Golden Globes. My heart is heavy. RIP Lisa Marie. You're at peace, with your son and Dad.
    Last edited by carlo; 01-13-2023 at 12:06 AM.

None of the articles I've read mentioned her cause of death.

RIP Lisa Marie Presley.
    Info from RollingStone.com-

Billy Idol, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, LeAnn Rimes, and more paid homage to Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of Elvis, who died on Thursday at the age of 54.

Presley suffered cardiac arrest at her home in Calabasas and was rushed to a hospital earlier that day. Just days before the incident, Presley attended the Golden Globes alongside her mother, Priscilla, where Austin Butler, who portrayed her father in the biopic about the musician, was awarded the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama. “Lisa Marie, Priscilla, I love you forever,” Butler said during his acceptance speech.

Nicolas Cage, who Presley was previously married to in the early aughts, said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, “This is devastating news. Lisa had the greatest laugh of anyone I ever met. She lit up every room, and I am heartbroken. I find some solace believing she is reunited with her son Benjamin.”

Singer-songwriter Leann Rimes took to Twitter, writing, “[I] hope she is at peace in her dad’s arms. my heart goes out to her family. [Too] much grief in just a couple of years.”

John Travolta expressed his sympathy in a post: “Lisa baby girl, I’m so sorry. I’ll miss you but I know I’ll see you again. My love and heart goes out to Riley, Priscilla, Harper and Finley.”

Pink shared a photo of the two together with the caption: “Oh, this one hurts my heart. Lisa Marie, you were one of a kind. Funny as shit, smart as a whip, sensitive, talented, witty, mean, loving, generous, judgmental but always right, loyal, and you adored your children.”

Billy Idol, who performed his 1982 hit “White Wedding” with Presley at Radio City Music Hall, remembered their performance together. “[She] was very loving 2 me, in Memphis in the 90’s she gave me a viewing of the private sections of Graceland which was very special,” he wrote. “She was very lovely & we performed together at NYFW early 2000’s. RIP”

I was neither an Elvis nor Lisa Marie 'fan' but I always understood the cultural significance of each of them. That said I'm surprised at how sad I remain as regards this news. My utterly unqualified self thinks that Lisa Marie could definitely be said to have died of a broken heart. The world was better with Lisa Marie than without her, I say.

Jeff Beck and LMP. Don't know who the other guy is.

Name:  becklisa.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  76.0 KB

I think the other guy was her last husband.