[REMOVE ADS]

Whitney Houston – Japanese Singles Collection -Greatest Hits-2cd/dvd

Wrong forum, sorry

Wow that looks like something you could almost buy for the artwork alone!

The DVD has 33 clips some of which I could not remember having seen at the time.

This release has been on my wishlist for a couple of months, but I am waiting to see if it will be made available as an import via other domestic retailers. Apparently there were a couple of titles in this same series that were released over a year ago and they have yet to be made available on Amazon, etc. Therefore it seems this Whitney release can only be ordered directly from Japan at the moment [ie. CD Japan, eBay, etc]. Unfortunately, Japan has suspended all of their more economical mail services for quite some time now, so it means paying significantly more for shipping via DHL or EMS.

I was hoping that this release was going to have some of those rare b-sides on it [ie. Moment of Truth], similar to the Chaka Khan release [which is great]. Regardless, I am looking forward to owning this release, as the booklet contains full page scans of each of the singles' Japanese picture sleeves, and includes a number of music videos making their debut on DVD. I don't believe I've ever seen the video for "I Belong To You", but I've been told it contains footage from her My Name Is Not Susan video shoot.

For those who are interested in owning this release, be aware that the DVD will only work with players that are capable of playing Region 2 discs. It's odd because other releases in this same series have had the DVD's encoded as Region 0.
    Last edited by carlo; 12-31-2022 at 05:41 PM.

There is an unboxing video of this release on YouTube and it seems that the uploader of the video posted a comment, noting that four music videos that are included in the tracklisting are missing from the DVD: On My Own, One Wish, Million Dollar Bill and I Look To You.

https://youtu.be/j-s_Ru8wrD8

There is an unboxing video of this release on YouTube and it seems that the uploader of the video posted a comment, noting that four music videos that are included in the tracklisting are missing from the DVD: On My Own, One Wish, Million Dollar Bill and I Look To You.

Not true.

Thanks for confirming that, Jack020!