[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin & Tammi - The Complete Duets

I thought I'd post up that UK Amazon is currently selling this superb collection for just £5.43!! Whilst I suspect that most Motowners already own this collection, it's just too good to miss at that price for those who have yet to buy it.

Such a wonderful collection of songs!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...3671_761592291

I have also seen this product at what seemed like a wonderful price on different sites. Makes we wonder why some two CD anthologies can be X number of dollars and others can be much more. But you are correct, it is a great collection and reminds us of how great those two were together.

It was originally issued in 2001 & made in the US, makes you wonder if it's plenty of stock being left over, or they are publishing a new batch? This batch currently from Austria & identical from the 2001 CD's. Either way it's a gift!

Graham, I noticed the word "Remastered" under the Amazon heading on the page displayed from my link above. Perhaps the Austrian is remastered in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I thought I'd post up that UK Amazon is currently selling this superb collection for just £5.43!! Whilst I suspect that most Motowners already own this collection, it's just too good to miss at that price for those who have yet to buy it.

Such a wonderful collection of songs!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...3671_761592291
    Thanks for the heads up! I just might go ahead and get a 2nd copy of this. You're right, it's too good to miss- even if I've already got one!

This is indeed a great set!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I just might go ahead and get a 2nd copy of this. You're right, it's too good to miss- even if I've already got one!
    I wonder if it is remastered given what's on the Amazon page. I might be tempted to buy it again!