[REMOVE ADS]

Oh no! What a shock. Another irretrievable loss. What a lovely, talented soul she was. Stevie Nicks might have been flashier and more in the forefront as far as the general public was concerned, but McVie was one of the true pioneers in the group and one of the few who straddled the Peter Green era to their later huge successes.

All I can say is god bless. RIP

SAD SAD

She was one of my favorite singers/musicians

edafan

So bummed out to hear this. Her quiet fire was such a special factor in the magic of the Mac. Rest in power.

Certainly sorry to hear this. FM was best with 'The Five'. Christine lived a full life and was [[possibly) blessed to leave after a short illness at an appropriate time. Christine, your music is beloved and we thank you for your contribution to our lives' happiness.

Fleetwood Mac was probably my favorite band and Christine McVie was the special ingredient. I am so grateful to have seen FM for three nights on their last U.S. tour with the famous five line-up. Certainly never imagined Christine would be the first to go. One of my favorite songs from pre-teen years is "Only Over You" from 'Mirage.' I think I'll listen to it now.

Absolutely Awful News!! I've been listening to Fleetwood Mac since their commercial breakthrough in the mid '70s so this is a major loss. Rest In Music, Power, Peace & Love Christine.