[REMOVE ADS]

Jeopardy Fans...Who is your pick to win the tournament?

The final round of the Tournament of Champions starts Monday [[14th) and my sources tell me that the format will be different than the usual two-day-total-point affair. I am told that the competition will continue until one of them wins three games.

So if you do the math, hypothetically it could end Wednesday night if one person gets hot and wins the first three nights. Or it could go as long as seven nights, if each person wins two games and it comes down to a deciding final game. My guess is that it will be somewhere in between those two extremes.

I have a gut feeling that Sam the Professor's Tournament champ is going to win it all. He is "undefeated" and seems to have a wealth of knowledge on a wide variety of topics. He even seems to know his hip-hop and popular music culture! Should be interesting for sure.

I like Sam Buttrey from Pacific Grove, CA. I'd root for him.
    Last edited by 9A; 11-13-2022 at 01:38 PM.