[REMOVE ADS]

4 part docuseries of phil spector on showtime starting nov 4th

SHOWTIME will air SPECTOR, a four-part documentary series about ducer Phil Spector and what happened on the fateful night of February 3, 2003 when actress Lana Clarkson was shot dead in his mansion. All four episodes of the docuseries will release on demand and on streaming platforms for SHOWTIME subscribers on Friday, November 4, ahead of its on-air premiere on Sunday, November 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

A trailer of the series is available at the below link

https://www.sho.com/spector#:~:text=...a%20monster%3F

Could be interesting, but ... personally I'll pass. As time progresses it becomes apparent that [despite the spousal abuse, entrapment, murder, etc) that Spector was responsible for a fairly small, albeit classic, intense, repetitive, and exhausting number of hits. Methinks Spector's reputation is more a result of classic white-male-cisgenger-critcal opinion than anything else. I believe that Charles Stepney [and others) contributed more to popular music without murder, but that's just my opinion. Frank Wilson remains unloved by those outside our group, as well ...
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 10-24-2022 at 07:53 PM.

I've heard about Showtime's upcoming documentary about Phil Spector and I'm not going to watch it. Despite his gifts as a record producer, Phil was a very troubled man and his 'success' took him down a very troubled road.

Looking forward to seeing it