[REMOVE ADS]

R&B Trio The Womack Sisters Release New EP “Legacy”

Today, R&B trio The Womack Sisters release their debut EP Legacy via Ingrooves/ Great Pyramid Media. The six track project presents a well rounded soundtrack of love, relationships and heartbreak. The title is a nod to the sisters building their own legacy while honoring their strong musical roots as the granddaughters of the legendary Sam Cooke, daughters of renowned singer-songwriters and producers Cecil and Linda Womack [[of Womack & Womack) and nieces of singer-songwriter and R&B icon Bobby Womack.

http://news.theurbanmusicscene.com/2...new-ep-legacy/

Thanks Jack. I had never heard of them. I wonder if Treaty is still singing in public?

Thanks for posting the video, sounds pretty good for this new age music.Those ladies are talented.Ofcourse their parents were/are.RIP Cecil Womack. I have not heard any recent news on Linda.

Linda is now named Zeriiya Zekkariyas and moved to South Africa in the '90s. She was still there when Cecil [then renamed Zekkariyas] died in Johannesburg in 2013.

Wow Ronnie Spector‘s entire hairdo could hide inside that middle lady’s bouffant! She must get tired carrying that around, unless she grew up hauling around sacks of flour on her noggin!

Wow! These girls are really channeling The Ronettes in their style. I'm all up for that!

Like their singing, too.

Last edited by lakeside; 10-05-2022 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Wow! These girls are really channeling The Ronettes in their style. I'm all up for that!

Like their singing, too.

WOW, I absolutely love their look. Girl groups seem to be a thing of the past and they sound good too