[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Bluebrook

Bluebrook

Happy birthday bluebrock
    You are missed my friend

Happy Birthday dearest Bluebrock. I miss you dear man.

Fondly,

Roberta

Is Mr. B well? He's not responded on other socials.

He’s rather active on FB. I don’t really know him personally so no idea what’s going on in his life. But he is active on some of the DR pages and posts. Just commented on a Missing You post this week

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    He’s rather active on FB. I don’t really know him personally so no idea what’s going on in his life. But he is active on some of the DR pages and posts. Just commented on a Missing You post this week
    So good to know about Bluebrock. I really miss his presence and contributions here.

I wonder which of diana's concerts he attended.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post

It seems that Bluebrock's final post on SD was in this thread. It was his farewell to us. It is a reply to another poster. I'm reposting it without comment since it is out of context here. But the link is below so you can read the entire thread and Bluebrock's comment in context. Most of us miss Bluebrock's posts

First of all it wasn't me who posted the original chambermaid comment. I merely responded to it in the light hearted way in which i assume the original poster intended it to be.
    I never intentionally set out to upset anyone, and i therefore offer an unconditional apology to anyone whom i caused offence to. Looking back perhaps i should not have said what i did, but we live in desperately dark times and i was trying to inject some light hearted humour into the conversation. I can now see that my comments caused offence where none was intended and i will shortly delete the offending post.
    I am usually an upbeat person who tries to remain positive. The past 18 months have been difficult for us all and i am sure we have all lost loved ones during this dreadful pandemic. I had my own personàl battle last year during which i almost lost my life. I am grateful to still be here to fight another day. Our late fellow forum member Marv was not so fortunate. That is all i can say on the subject. Once again i offer a heartfelt and genuine apology.
    As luck would have it i commence my holiday/vacation tomorrow and will be away from this forum for several weeks at the very least. I think my vacation has come at the right time as i spend time with family whom i have not seen in almost 2 years.
    Therefore i will sign off and wish you all good health and happiness for the future. Take care of yourselves.

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...504#post647504
    Last edited by milven; 10-02-2022 at 08:14 PM.

::Sings:: Bluebrock, oooohhhhhhoooooooooo! I'm missing youuuuuuu! TELL ME WHY THE ROAD TURNS?!?!?!