[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy birdsong - jay leno - president grover cleveland / anything in common?

Trivia Quiz

It would seem that Supreme Cindy Birdsong, TV Host Jay Leno, and President Grover Cleveland would not have anything in common. But in their careers, they had one thing in common. The answer is fairly obvious. What did they have in common?

I am probably wrong but I think the correlation is that Cindy Birdsong was in the Supremes, left and came back to the Supremes. Jay Leno was host of the Tonight Show, left and came back to host it again. President Grover Cleveland was President for a term, left and became President again 4 years later.

That is exactly it Jim
    They each replaced their successors.
    Cindy was succeeded by Lynda Lawrence as a Supreme, and then replaced her a year later.
    Jay Leno was succeeded by Conan Obrien as host of the TONIGHT SHOW and then replaced him a year later.

Grover Cleveland was succeeded by Benjamin Harrison as President of US and then replaced him four years later

That's an interesting bit of trivia! Good job Jim in guessing the answer! I never would have gotten it, even though I know all of these facts. My mind would be stuck on all the ways it makes no sense to ever mention Cindy, Jay and President Cleveland in the same sentence. Lol

Wouldn't Jermaine Jackson fit this as well? Left and was replaced by Randy.....then rejoined and replaced Randy?