[REMOVE ADS]

Where's Roberta?

Where's Roberta? I haven't seen a post from her in awhile.

She was online today and posted just a few days ago.

I was wondering that too. Hope she's doing well.

If you look at the members list you will be shocked by the number of regulars who have simply disappeared with no way of knowing if they are OK! The only member I realised was missing was Marv and that was due to his large number of daily posts. RIP Marv, it's been two years now.

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    Where's Roberta? I haven't seen a post from her in awhile.
    Im here my dear. Just busy with work. Hope you all are well.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    If you look at the members list you will be shocked by the number of regulars who have simply disappeared with no way of knowing if they are OK! The only member I realised was missing was Marv and that was due to his large number of daily posts. RIP Marv, it's been two years now.
    As vile and vicious as he could be, his passing definitely threw things out of balance on this forum. I still like to post here and there but too many threads on Diana and her solo years which I've never been interested in. And everything else had been posted to death already.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Im here my dear. Just busy with work. Hope you all are well.

Fondly,

Roberta
    Thanks so much for checking in. I found out over the weekend that a man that used to attend the cycling class I teach passed away over six months ago and all indication tell me it was not long after he attended my class. The sad part was we all feel that he passed away alone...... So check on your people folks.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    It’s sad but true. It’s very emblematic of when you make friends with people on the Internet but you may not know the real name or contact information aside from an email address or [[perhaps) a phone number. I’ve missed so many members who used to post regularly. I don’t remember their exact profile names but, Johnny_Raven and JimiLaLumia and Red_Hot come to mind. I wish there was a way we could find out how they are doing.