[REMOVE ADS]

Cher meets Evan Ross

Cher tweeted today that she ran into Diana's son, Evan, earlier this week...

Name:  Screenshot_20220924-225607_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  FdbQ5AXWQAIJQ8F.jpeg.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  78.9 KB

I have read that Evan is a very nice young gentleman. I know that at a time Cher and Diana Ross were pretty good friends. I noticed that Cher also called her Diane much like Mary Wilson used to, so to me, that is confirmation that it is what her friends call her. Very nice photograph, thanks for sharing it.

The whole family always come across as likeable and decent people.
    Looking at Cher, i was reminded at just how naturally youthful Diana still appears when compared with contemporaries such as Cher and Streisand who’s facelifts seem rather obvious.
    She most likely has had some work done, but it’s rather subtle in comparison.

Dang that bod of Cher's still look awesome. I am surprise that Evan, Tracee, Chaz, Rhonda and Cher and Diana have not all run into each before now.

Remember the story about one of Ms Ross her daughters? She had a pet hamster, named it Cher. Ms Ross came home and her daughter [[can't remember who), came crying to her mother. "Cher has died!". Ms. Ross was in shock...a bit less when she found it it was a hamster.

Quote Originally Posted by 1382hitsville View Post
    Remember the story about one of Ms Ross her daughters? She had a pet hamster, named it Cher. Ms Ross came home and her daughter [[can't remember who), came crying to her mother. "Cher has died!". Ms. Ross was in shock...a bit less when she found it it was a hamster.
    I totally remember that! Thanks for reminding me!

Quote Originally Posted by 1382hitsville View Post
    I think Diana might have told this story during an interview, possibly with THE ADVOCATE. But as I remember it, it was Chastity Bono who named her hamster "Diana Ross". Cher was away and when she called home, Chastity was upset and told her that "Diana Ross" had died. Of course, she meant the hamster but Cher thought she meant the person.

No matter. A cute story nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I think Diana might have told this story during an interview, possibly with THE ADVOCATE. But as I remember it, it was Chastity Bono who named her hamster "Diana Ross". Cher was away and when she called home, Chastity was upset and told her that "Diana Ross" had died. Of course, she meant the hamster but Cher thought she meant the person.

That's right! We can always count on you, reese!

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post

Ah yes, sorry for the mix up....

and still a cute story