[REMOVE ADS]

New Season of "Unsung" debuts Sunday Sept. 25th 2022 on TVOne

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the episodes on Jean Carn and Solar Records.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the episodes on Jean Carn and Solar Records.
    You're Welcome! And I'm looking forward to the Norman Connors, Jean Carne & Solar Records episodes as well [and I'm looking forward to the details on when those shows are going to be shown].

As the seasons have gone on, less of my favorites have been profiled. But I still watch every episode and find them to be well-done.

Jean Carn. Truly the one that got away. It's criminal that she wasn't a much bigger star. Phenomenal vocalist. Classy and stylised.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    You're Welcome! And I'm looking forward to the Norman Connors, Jean Carne & Solar Records episodes as well [and I'm looking forward to the details on when those shows are going to be shown].
    where'd you find the listing?

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    where'd you find the listing?
    On Facebook's 'Fans of UNSUNG' page also on TVONe's website.

Unsung - TV One

[QUOTE=Motown Eddie;719609][FONT=arial]On Facebook's 'Fans of UNSUNG' page also on TVONe's website.

Thank you

More Info about the upcoming season of TVOne's Unsung from SoulTracks.com-
    All-new episodes of TV One’s original docu-series, “UNSUNG” and “UNCENSORED” debut Sunday, September 25. “UNSUNG” leads with R&B legend Tony Terry at 9 p.m. ET/8C followed by “UNCENSORED” featuring award-winning actor and entertainer Kadeem Hardison at 10 p.m. ET/9C. Each episode will be published on TV One’s website TVOne.tv. “UNSUNG,” one of the network’s longest-running and seven-time NAACP Image Award-winning series, highlights the careers and explores the personal lives of some of the most talented and influential Black artists, performers and musicians in history. On this season’s premiere episode, singer Tony Terry shares the journey of his early success, experiencing longevity in the entertainment industry and clears the air in his own words.

The season also includes:
    “Women Take The Mic” Sunday, October 2
    Reggae Revolutions Sunday, October 9
    Jean Carn Sunday, October 16
    Warryn Campbell Sunday, October 23
    Norman Conners Sunday, October 30
    Solar Records Sunday, November 6

“UNSUNG” is narrated by actor Gary Anthony Williams and is executive produced by Frank Sinton and Arthur Smith of A. Smith & Co. Productions. Mark Rowland, Kysha Mounia and Jamecia Blount also serve as Executive Producers. For TV One, Austyn Biggers is the SVP of Programming and Jason Ryan is the Executive Producer in Charge of Production.