[REMOVE ADS]

What's Going On- MG [[Paul Oakenfold x Kilanova Remix)

Well, that was… interesting. Sounds very “cinematic”… as in something you’d hear played over a trailer for an action movie. How weird.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Well, that was… interesting. Sounds very “cinematic”… as in something you’d hear played over a trailer for an action movie. How weird.
    I agree. I thought it was going to go somewhere but it seemed to build in drama and then stop and then start again. I like d the concept of reinterpreting the music and maybe this will be a jumping off point for someone else. It is a different enough interpretation of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    I agree. I thought it was going to go somewhere but it seemed to build in drama and then stop and then start again. I like d the concept of reinterpreting the music and maybe this will be a jumping off point for someone else. It is a different enough interpretation of the song.
    That’s exactly how I felt… it’s all build-up and no reward!

Paul Oakenfold did a much better job with Elvis' "Rubberneckin"

Last edited by TomatoTom123; 09-08-2022 at 07:20 AM.