[REMOVE ADS]

‘The Ed Sullivan Show’ Launches New Dedicated Channel On Pluto TV

uMusic.com-
    A new channel dedicated to the peerless archive of The Ed Sullivan Show launches today [September 1] on Pluto TV, available across all major mobile, CTV and web devices.

The Ed Sullivan Show
    channel is housed within Pluto TV’s Classic TV category as a 24/7 channel dedicated to the celebrated, long-running variety show, which originally aired from 1948 to 1971. The channel will feature a wide range of content drawn from more than 75 hours of epic performances that helped to form the zeitgeist of entertainment culture.

Fifty one years after the show’s final broadcast, audiences can sense again, or see for the first time, the electricity of these unique performances in one historic collection. The collection includes Ed Sullivan’s Rock ‘N’ Roll Classics [Rock `N’ Roll Hall Of Fame, Rock Legends, The British Invasion, Psychedelic Sixties, Top Hits Of 1965, Top Hits Of 1970, West Coast Rock, Lennon & McCartney Songbook, Sounds Of The Cities, Gone Too Soon, Motortown Review and First Women Of Rock].

How does one get Pluto tv?

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    How does one get Pluto tv?
    It's free. Simply Google it [or download for free from the App Store] and sign up.

I have Pluto TV on my google fire stick. I also believe they are the default channels on my smart TV. For those that dont want to download, check your smart TV you may have this and not realize it.

Haven`t most of these been available on DVD for some years?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Polhill View Post
    Haven`t most of these been available on DVD for some years?
    Yes they have been available on DVD [and on YouTube] for a long time. However, it's good news that these performances from The Ed Sullivan Show are now streaming on Pluto TV for those who haven't seen them.
    Last edited by Motown Eddie; 09-02-2022 at 10:28 AM.