[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Maybe you could befriend him and ask him to join this group. He looks like a lovely man and you and he may end up sharing a very special friendship. You both have Diana Ross in common so you can build from there. Have a look marv2. http://live.autographmagazine.com/pr...BruceDonaldson
    Maybe you could Roberta. Read him something from the Bible. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Maybe you could Roberta. Read him something from the Bible. LOL!
    It is always my pleasure to share the scriptures with a new soul.

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    No I mean, who REALLY cares? A majority of folks on this site are about celebrating Motown and sharing their thoughts, knowledge and love for Motown music,
    It's not just Motown. Even Bob Seger discussion is appropriate. it's fine to discuss the artists negative qualities, but, for some, it's an obsession.

I wish people would talk more about music and sound, myself, but I don't make the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    It's not just Motown. Even Bob Seger discussion is appropriate. it's fine to discuss the artists negative qualities, but, for some, it's an obsession.

I wish people would talk more about music and sound, myself, but I don't make the rules.
    Bob Seger RULES!!!!!!

YOUNG !!!?? Did this guy say Diana thought he looked young ?

Objectively she has a history of slapping people[[Eddie, Berry) and Raynoma reported she refused to meet with blind kids, I think she said it would make her uncomfortable.

Yes...she has a temper, but doesn't anyone else but me think it's interesting that all those years before she released it, she gave us a bit of "Why Do Fools Fall In Love?!"
    PS. Actually, I love the thought of Diana give Elton a slap upside his head. The thought made me laugh.

Whether the story concerning Diana and Elton John is true or not, they wouldn't be the first to get into a diva spat. I believe there was also a story of Tina Turner and Elton John getting into a heated argument at VH1 Divas 1999. Not only is Tina a survivor, but she also seems to be a very genuine and kind hearted lady. There is no evil in her. Elton John is very much a diva personality himself, so I'm sure that is a factor to consider in these stories.