[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy, Mary and Diana harmonize like the old days!!

Very nice on Tennessee Ernie Ford. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FRWXF4PhOA&NR=1

What memory that was! I can remember watching that show with my father at the time. I can remember him making a big deal out of them whipping off their long dressess to reveal that they had legs! LOL!

It was like "vava vroom" and "hubba, hubba".......it was the sixties and a little went a long way........hehehehehe!

Ramone Verona Guest
    That back prop at the beginning of this video looks similar to the one JMC used singing "Stoned Love" on another variety show.

I had never seen this. What a treat and they were more like a group!

smark21 Guest
    A number of the specialty numbers DMC did on TV presented them more as a group than a lead with backgrounds, such as this, the Irving Berlin medley and the Fats Waller medley.