[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin Gaye-"I Want You: The John Morales M+M Mixes" EP

From SoulTracks.com-
    2022 has been a year of the revisiting of Motown classics by mixers around the world. We've been treated recently with fun, creative new takes on several Temptations gems, and today Motown is issuing an EP that features several mixes of Marvin Gaye's iconic "I Want You" by one of the great mixmasters of all-time, John Morales.
    Morales played a huge role in the creation of the extended disco mixes back in the day, and just about any SoulTracker who has been to a club probably did some shaking to his work. He has worked a fair bit on Motown songs over the years, including creating the four different extended takes on "I Want You" that are featured on I Want You: The John Morales M+M Mixes.
    The mixes here not only show off Morales's expansive vision, but also remind us again just how great the original Leon Ware work was. And they alternatingly turn "I Want You" into a FM radio jam, a cool nighttime groove, and a stripped piano-driven gem.

I believe these are mixes from 2013/2018 and also on
    The M&M mixes ; vol.3

A few more details from SecondDisc.com-
    Sort of the quiet masterpiece in Marvin Gaye's impressive '70s run, the disco-tinged title track to I Want You was given the remix treatment by John Morales as a limited edition vinyl release in Europe some years back. The two mixes released at the time are now paired with two unreleased versions, including a piano/vocal mix, to celebrate this classic in a whole new way.

And according to uMusic.com, the two previously unreleased mixes on the I Want You Remix EP are the "M+M Breakdown Mix" & the "M+M Pianopella Mix".