[REMOVE ADS]

The O'Jay's "The Last Stop on the Love Train" Tour

So I know this contemporary news can't possibly compete with posts about which other group member coulda-woulda-shoulda been a new Supreme, or which single should have been released 3rd from a forgotten lp 50-60 years ago, but ... There's this little-known group named The O'Jay's. They had a hit or two a while back, not to mention about, oh, about 20 chart lps. They had a last-lp out about a year ago which is excellent and which I tried to stir up some interest in here. Whatevs. So this little, unknown trio is on their last tour, which is a bit of "a thing" since the trio was formed 65 years ago. Whatevs. But, if anyone other than me shivs a git, here are the tour dates. I'll be at the NYC show on August 12 and will be in a joyous state of mind to be there.
    https://www.mightyojays.com/

Gladys Knight is also on the bill with the O'Jays in NYC. Enjoy the show

Yes, they [& Gladys] will be in their home town of Canton, Ohio at the Pro Football Hall of Fame/ Tom Benson Stadium, too. I expect there will be a sellout.