[REMOVE ADS]

Scherrie & Susaye, with Joyce music

is there any kind of update on when - if ever - we will get the long-promised new album from Scherrie, Susaye, and Joyce? This one, then to be called "Supremely Yours 2," has been in the pipeline for years. We got a digital EP when Lynda was still in the the group, and then after she left, we were told that Susaye was recording new parts on the songs so that the album could be released. Then, NOTHING.

Is this ever coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by mistercarter2u View Post
    is there any kind of update on when - if ever - we will get the long-promised new album from Scherrie, Susaye, and Joyce? This one, then to be called "Supremely Yours 2," has been in the pipeline for years. We got a digital EP when Lynda was still in the the group, and then after she left, we were told that Susaye was recording new parts on the songs so that the album could be released. Then, NOTHING.

Is this ever coming out?
    I believe Rick Gianatos is recording them. You might contact him for further information.
    Altair Records | RGPEntertainment [[rick-rgp.wixsite.com)
    Last edited by lakeside; 07-27-2022 at 09:51 AM.

I just read on FB that Supremely Yours II is a dead horse. You must have seen the same post I did.

No, I did not see or hear that. What else did it say?

Why do they record this material, then not release it? So stupid!

Could be the record company ,not the producer.
    I gave up long ago

Nothing new FLOS-wise on Rick's site, but according to the FLOS website blog/news thread for 16/7/22 Scherrie has recorded a video for a new single with Rick Gianatos "If He Walked Into My Life", which is an Eydie Gorme recording from '66.
    https://www.scherrieandsusayeformers...g-news--events

Quote Originally Posted by markdtiller View Post
    Nothing new FLOS-wise on Rick's site, but according to the FLOS website blog/news thread for 16/7/22 Scherrie has recorded a video for a new single with Rick Gianatos "If He Walked Into My Life", which is an Eydie Gorme recording from '66.
    https://www.scherrieandsusayeformers...g-news--events
    Thanks for the news. The song is originally from the musical ​Mame.

Quote Originally Posted by mistercarter2u View Post

Is this ever coming out?
    This us a great song and it would be wonderful to hear Scherrie sing it. It is a slightly torchy ballad from the musical Mame That was written with Judy Garland in mind and immortalized by Angela Lansberry as one of the greatest 11 o’clock numbers in Broadway history.

Judy did attempt it while it was still on Broadway, but the only recording is a bootleg live recording and she wasn’t down on the song yet. Too bad she would’ve been fantastic, but Angela‘s wonderful version is below. Scherrie could nail it.
    https://youtu.be/QkuDl49IsXY
    Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 07-31-2022 at 03:33 PM.