[REMOVE ADS]

More Mary Music???

Gang, when Mary passed, the head of Universal spoke in a video about honoring Mary's wishes and releasing her music. At the time, he said there would be two releases. I am guessing the first was the Anthology.

Does anyone know if Universal still plans to honor this promise to Mary? And if so, will the second release be her unreleased recordings [[i.e. "Clarity" / "Life's Been Good" LP), or will it be an Anthology Pt 2 [[the post-Motown recordings)?

Has anyone heard anything about a second Mary release from Universal?

Also, what about the Sweet Feet release of "new" Mary material that has been promised for several month? What is taking so long with that, and what and how many songs are included?

Any details?

I don't have answers to any of your questions. However, I must point out that we got the Mary solo debut album expanded edition after she passed, and then the Mary anthology very late last year, early this year. It may be too soon to expect Universal to do anything else regarding Mary. Now Sweet Feet is a different story. Maybe emailing them might prompt a response.

Mary Wilson solo release [[digital)
    Mary Wilson Anthology [[digital and physical)
    Mary Wilson SPOTIFY Pride track list

Plus Sweet Feet eluded that they had some "new" recordings of Mary, which have yet to be heard.