[REMOVE ADS]

Turn Up The Sunshine [PNAU Remix]!

Hi guys, this PNAU remix of Diana’s "Turn Up The Sunshine" just came up on YouTube! Although I liked the original, I wasn’t blown away… whereas this remix hits the spot much more for me

Interestingly it was remixed by the same team who were responsible for the Elton John and Dua Lipa hit "Cold Heart"!

This remix is a thousand times better. It starts kicking from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    This remix is a thousand times better. It starts kicking from the get-go.
    I agree Circa! It definitely has a kick!!

Wow, this remix is on the money. Bravo!

This remix supplies the shot in the arm the song needed. There are so many vocal enhancements, it comes across as kind of acid psychedelic lol.

This should have been the version initially released. It is so much better!

Love it,just downloaded it from Itunes

This tune interests me about as much as it does Diana Ross.

LOL Boogie

What do you think of this remix of "If The World Just Danced"…? [to me a superior song!]

If anything was going to make the UK Top 100 singles it should have been 'If The World Just Danced' but it failed. Diana is just not relevant to the kids who buy music these days and why should she be! When I was a kid the last thing I wanted to listen to or to buy was Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee or Alma Cogan. It's just history repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    If anything was going to make the UK Top 100 singles it should have been 'If The World Just Danced' but it failed. Diana is just not relevant to the kids who buy music these days and why should she be! When I was a kid the last thing I wanted to listen to or to buy was Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee or Alma Cogan. It's just history repeating.
    In another time frame i think there exists a number of potential hits on the “TY” album. With Diana now 78, her hit making days are now frustratingly behind her.
    I wonder had the album been released in 2006 instead of “ILY” it might have received the recognition it deserves?. It certainly would have benefited from all the promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    LOL Boogie

What do you think of this remix of "If The World Just Danced"…? [to me a superior song!]

it gets a thumbs up!!

More than a thumbs up better than Beyoncés new single

Thanks guys! I think so too. I’ve REALLY been enjoying the "If The World Just Danced" remix today. I think the intro and outro could be better done, but other than that, it’s fantastic!!!

[And Beyoncé’s new single is not bad actually ]

I like both mix's ,not sure how Diana got 4 ,1s in a row but none of her new songs got any notice. Come on USA.
    What's up fans

On CBS Saturday morning today I thought I heard about a 5-second snippet of If The World Just Danced as an intro to a brief world news segment. The segment ended with something by Stevie Wonder. Either it was too early in the morning for me to be fully aware of my surroundings or I'm too old to remember something from two hours ago!