[REMOVE ADS]

Did Diana or the Supremes ever cross paths with Elvis in Vegas

Just back from watching the Elvis movie, in which they mention that while Elvis was in residence at the international, the Jackson's were in residence at MGM, was there any times where Diana or the Supremes were ever playing while Elvis was in Vegas and did they ever interact ??

I have no idea if they ever crossed paths in Vegas. But in one of the Elvis bios, there was a story that while being limo'd around [I believe] Los Angeles, Elvis looked over and saw Diana in the limo next to him. Supposedly, she signaled for him to pull over but he didn't.

If they ever did meet, did Elvis call her Diane, Diana, or Miss Ross?

Didn't Flo say Elvis was a favorite of hers in an interview? Be interesting to know if any of them ever met him.

Elvis was back to perform in Vegas from July 31 to August 29 1969, than from January 26 to February 23, 1970

Mary mentioned in an interview that he did see one of their shows in Vegas, I think Jean was in the group. He came backstage and was so complimentary and asked lots of questions on the making of the Motown sound. Elvis loved soul music. Especially gospel.

On a side note, I do know in Elvis' personal record collection at Graceland is a white label promo 45 of "Reflections".......
    Darin

It would seem odd that two of the biggest acts in music history at the time wouldn't have crossed paths at some point. Couldn't find a photo of them together though.

I asked this question in another thread and apparently not...although Diana was present at an Elvis show and he acknowledged her in the audience and was very complimentary.

On the Elvis live expanded edition he is heard saying ,you are one of the supremes right??, A voice says yes, he said back ,Diana right? But then starts singing one of his hits

The new Elvis film is definitely worth seeing.