[REMOVE ADS]

Her professional critique upon hearing Diana’s Glastonbury vocals are extremely honest and true. Having said that, at times it’s more about the atmosphere and occasion as opposed to the singer performing flat and off key. Glastonbury being very much proof of this.

As regards ex female Motown stars, it would have been interesting to hear her professional take on the recent Gladys Knight concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
    What a fabulous performance it was with Gladys, who’s voice even at the ripe old age of 78 remaining eternally rich and pitch perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    As regards ex female Motown stars, it would have been interesting to hear her professional take on the recent Gladys Knight concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
    What a fabulous performance it was with Gladys, who’s voice even at the ripe old age of 78 remaining eternally rich and pitch perfect.
    Dionnes voice seems to be suffering according to these here reviews but she was recovering from an injury and like most from that era there "show must go on" attitude kicked in. I just also read Miss Warwick has canceled her residency in Las Vegas. I wish her a full and speedy recovery. Another great legend.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/wh...-heartbreaker/

https://www.cambridgeindependent.co....ridge-9258553/

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Dionnes voice seems to be suffering according to these here reviews but she was recovering from an injury and like most from that era there "show must go on" attitude kicked in. I just also read Miss Warwick has canceled her residency in Las Vegas. I wish her a full and speedy recovery. Another great legend.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/wh...-heartbreaker/

https://www.cambridgeindependent.co....ridge-9258553/
    Many thanks for posting these articles Roberta. It’s funny, but i got quite emotional watching you tube clips of Dionne performing in concert this year. I have seen her so many times in concert over the years, and she now appears so old and frail. You expect things to stay the same forever, and of course they can’t.
    Personally I would rather remember these great performers when they indeed sounded great. Having said that, if people are still entertained and leave happy who am i to say call it a day.

Many thanks for posting these articles Roberta. It’s funny, but i got quite emotional watching you tube clips of Dionne performing in concert this year. I have seen her so many times in concert over the years, and she now appears so old and frail. You expect things to stay the same forever, and of course they can’t.
    Personally I would rather remember these great performers when they indeed sounded great. Having said that, if people are still entertained and leave happy who am i to say call it a day.
    Most people in the regular world retire in there 60's. I work for an accounting firm and Im looking to retire at 67 cause thats when i get full Social Security. I cant imagine working at 78 or 81 but God love them that can still do it and like you say if people are entertained and happy who are we to say call it a day.

Fondly,

Roberta

That coach might know what she’s talking about but I couldn’t listen to her long enough to get to the end of the video, she’s just too irritating!

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    That coach might know what she’s talking about but I couldn’t listen to her long enough to get to the end of the video, she’s just too irritating!
    I think she’s like marmite Kenneth, you either love or hate her lol. She does appear very knowledgable though.

I like her videos though she mostly does diva type singers so don't watch many of them. Her videos on Madonna's disasterous performance at the Eurovision in 2019 is my favorite. She's trying to be kind, but just can't due to the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    I like her videos though she mostly does diva type singers so don't watch many of them. Her videos on Madonna's disasterous performance at the Eurovision in 2019 is my favorite. She's trying to be kind, but just can't due to the performance.

I adore this woman as she always manages brings a smile to my face, especially when trying to be kind.
    Her comment “She’s so much out of tune that even her auto-tune can’t correct it” is priceless.
    I personally love singing, and think she would make for an inspiring and sympathetic coach to have. Georgina if your reading......

I think she’s like marmite Kenneth, you either love or hate her lol. She does appear very knowledgable though.
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is marmite? I don't know if I either love it or hate it!

I adore this woman as she always manages brings a smile to my face, especially when trying to be kind.
    Her comment “She’s so much out of tune that even her auto-tune can’t correct it” is priceless.
    I personally love singing, and think she would make for an inspiring and sympathetic coach to have. Georgina if your reading......
    I did get through that one...maybe because I'm not a Madonna fan! I never thought she could sing to begin with, although I will admit I came to really admire her performance in "Evita," for which I think she didn't get the praise she deserved.

I can see why the coach would grow on you. She is insightful and clever.