[REMOVE ADS]

Question about "Jeff and Jeff"

You guys know everything so I am sure you will not let me down this time.

Today I have acquired a still sealed 3 CD collection entitled "Jeff and Jeff's Call of the Day Box Set." However there is very little information on the outside and I don't want to open it because I will attempt to re-sell it at some point and it would logically bring more money if still sealed. But of course I would like to know what I have.

There is a sub-title "Oh I'm Shocked!" and a reference to XL 102, which I am sure is/was a radio station. So my inclination is to think these guys were DJs who made prank phone calls on the air, such as the ones Rick Dees used to make back in his day.

However, from the limited information I have found so far, it appears that one of the Jeffs may have been Jeff Beck, the Yardbirds legend. So was he ever in fact a DJ and is that really him on this CD?

And who is the other Jeff? What era was this CD since there is no date and not even a label on it? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hope this helps you solve the mystery.

https://www.amazon.com/OH-Im-Shocked...ct_top?ie=UTF8

It's a start but does not completely clear things up. Anyone else?

FALSE ALARM! After some more research, I have determined that this product was more of a local CD release and not anything involving Jeff Beck or any other notable artist. In fact I really have no idea what made me think it was Jeff in the first place. Sorry for what we country folks call a "wild goose chase."