[REMOVE ADS]

Nice Interview of Eddie Thomas - Record Mogul and Promoter

Apologies if posted before:

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  21.1 KB
    Thanks for posting this great interview. I'd never seen it before. I knew all about all the early period events in his history [[except the West Point situation), but learned a lot about his '70s work. Eddie's still got great recall of everything in his music career, unlike a fair amount of old-timers, and he's great at relating them [[a great speaker). I knew his history with The Impressions and Curtom Publishing, and Curtom Records. But, I would have liked to hear details about his own Thomas Records, too.
    Last edited by robb_k; 07-03-2022 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  21.1 KB
    Thanks for posting this great interview. I'd never seen it before. I knew all about all the early period events in his history [[except the West Point situation), but learned a lot about his '70s work. Eddie's still got great recall of everything in his music career, unlike a fair amount of old-timers, and he's great at relating them [[a great speaker).

You are welcome. I agree that his recall and the way he expresses himself are exceptional.