[REMOVE ADS]

Love Unlimited. Good price if you haven't picked this up, yet. Dusty Groove.

Love Unlimited
    In Heat

CD [[Item 114545) 20th Century/Universal [[Japan), 1974 — Condition: New Copy

$13.99 ... CD

Preorder: This title is scheduled for release about Wednesday, June 22.

Add to
    Watch List
    Preorder
    this item

Related searches

Love Unlimited
    Soul [[CD, LP)

Classic 70s female soul – and one of the best albums ever recorded by Love Unlimited – a trio of ladies recording with Barry White during his glory years! The album's got a really incredible approach – partly in the mode of older female group soul, but also done with a hipper, more righteous style – one that pushes the sound past older standards for the music, yet which falls into none of the disco cliches of the time. The album includes a great vocal version of "Love's Theme", plus the group's totally killer "Move Me No Mountain" – and the tracks "I Love You So, Never Gonna Let You Go", "Share A Little Love In Your Heart", and "I Needed Love – You Were There". © 1996-2022, Dusty Groove, Inc.

I've received my copy and I am semi-delirious! SO happy to have this expertly performed and produced lp finally on an affordable CD. Definitely worth it to LU fans. The 'semi' has to do with the kinda budget reissue vibes; no new editorial comment [[at least, not in English!), no additional material, and [[to me) a tinny sounding mix. BUT! Love me my LU and I am happy to have the CD. The group was certainly worthy of more hits. Sing it, Glodean!

Fabulous album. My favorites were the vocal version of Loves Theme and Oh I Should Say, It's Such A Beautiful Day.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Fabulous album. My favorites were the vocal version of Loves Theme and Oh I Should Say, It's Such A Beautiful Day.
    That it is! My fave is Move Me No Mountain, but really I love the entire lp. I still have my vinyl copy!

My vinyl copy has been gone for decades but was able to replace it with a CD a number of years ago. Move Me No Mountain is also my favorite. I have all their CD's. Great stuff.
    Wish I could get my hands on a DVD concert.

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post

Thank you.

My copy arrived today, pre-ordered from Japan for £7.35 [[$8.88) plus postage. I struck lucky in that Japan have suspended airmail delivery to UK. Another pre-order came in stock so I combined the two and paid higher DHL fee. I've paid around £15 [[$18) per disc which I'm guessing wouldn't be far off Dusty Groove's rate to US? I'm shafted if I use Dusty Groove to UK. Delivery charge plus likely 20% tax makes it too expensive tbh.

Shame it's only 29 minutes long and I also think the mix is a bit thin. There was talk of a box set back in 2018. They did a good singles A+B side compilation and a lot of Barry White's stuff. I don't know if Covid and the subsequent vinyl backlog pushed it back or maybe the compilation didn't do as well as they'd hoped. Certainly gone quiet. Shame, I'd have gone for it in a heartbeat.