[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross autograph on eBay?

It looks similar to her signature but I'm not sure it is authentic. Some time ago, there was actually a video of a guy giving HIGH ENERGY to Diana for her to sign and she declined because it isn't one of her recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    It looks similar to her signature but I'm not sure it is authentic. Some time ago, there was actually a video of a guy giving HIGH ENERGY to Diana for her to sign and she declined because it isn't one of her recordings.
    It's a pretty good fake but I have my doubts that she would sign that. But maybe she wasn't watching closely enough.

In my opinion, it's fake, but as others have said, a decent fake but it has some glaring issues. I did research on "inpersonauthentics" a while back and learned it's not a reputable authenticator and the majority of their items are faked. I've collected autographs for over 35 years and the majority you see on Ebay are fake. I've also seen a few Supremes autographed items "authenticated" by more reputable companies that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. It's a tough hobby to be a part of anymore, especially after the advent of Ebay and other online sellers that have flooded the market with junk. Glad you've run this by the forum though, better safe than sorry and get other's opinions. 3 out of 3 opinions should pretty much tell you what you need to know!
    Darin
    Last edited by DWSheffer; 06-14-2022 at 03:39 PM.

The "R" seems off and she doesn't really sign her first and last name like that, it's always in one line.
    There are always some fake autographs on Ebay, I should report them next time I see some.