[REMOVE ADS]

Latest Diana Ross Song Placement

Was surprised last night when streaming the season 2 opener of Hacks that Diana's "That's How You Start Over" was used in a car scene. Jean Smart's character asked her driver to "turn it up."

Great song! One of my top favourites of hers. Glad to hear that it's being featured in a new TV show.

nice!! i always feel happy and proud when the Sups or DR are used in current media like this!

I like the song and it was a great idea for an opener to Ross 83. but i've always felt like DR was singing at 85% of her capabilities on this song. she doesn't sound as bored as she has on other tunes. but she also could have given a little more. at the very last seconds of the fade, she finally gives an ad lib. had she maybe been a little freer with her singing and added just a little more, not only could this have been a knockout album opener, it could have been a fine pop single

Only Murders In The Building on Hulu ended its first season with the Supremes' version of "Manhattan" playing.

Agree, it’s always fun when a Diana song pops up somewhere, especially these days.
    I think “That’s How You Start Over” a terrific song, with an infectious chorus. It’s feel good vibe would have gone down a storm at Central Park, with Diana perhaps getting the audience to sing along with her.
    I know she is often criticised for sounding like she’s not giving her all on the album, but I think she was aiming for a more relaxed vocal style with this one.
    A tightened up, single mix might have done very well. “Start Over” and You Do It” are for me the two most commercial songs on the album.