[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Supremes: TITS

Supremes: TITS

For those of you looking for a copy of "This is the Story", there's a copy on eBay right now for $245.00.* Expensive, yes, but the cheapest I have seen in years. Usually these are listed at $499.00 and up....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/37401815380...UAAOSwFb9iVcaH

*I am not affiliated with this seller, just passing along the information.

Hey! This is a family website! LOL, TITS!

It’s seems as though there's a pair of TITS threads on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Yes, the post-Diana TITS gets a frequent run-around. I was ALL about the Supremes putting their TITS out at the time, but these many years later I'm happy enough to stream them and not pay the excessive charges for a second-hand set.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Oh Tom! Stop looking at all the TITS.

There's more jokes to be had here, but I ain't gonna be the one to say them!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Yes, the post-Diana TITS gets a frequent run-around. I was ALL about the Supremes putting their TITS out at the time, but these many years later I'm happy enough to stream them and not pay the excessive charges for a second-hand set.
    Oh my. Like Kenneth, I have SO MANY replies to this. Most would get me banned!!!!

my my , so excited !

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    my my , so excited !
    Just goes to prove if you see any cheap T.I.T.S out there you just gotta grab em

You guys are flirting with disaster!!! I’m just saying…!

After appeals to forum members, I bought this box set for CA$205 including postage costs from Second Chance Records in Ontario last September which was equivalent to £125 sterling. Had to wait about 12 weeks for delivery from Canada to UK due to Covid restrictions but it was worth the wait.

I too didn't buy it when first available and wasn't planning to as it only contained a handful of unreleased sides. Later I regretted this decision but the box was already selling for $300 or more. This may have been 10 years ago now.

I posted an appeal here on SDF to see if anyone had a copy to sell and sure enough, another member who had a duplicate sold me a brand new copy and wouldn't take more than the original retail price for it. I'll never forget his generosity.

I learned how some of these sets quadruple in price quickly, so I've made it a point to never miss any of them.

Right now the 50th Anniversary set runs about $175. The LET YOURSELF GO set is about the same. TITS and WDOLG 40th are double or triple that.

I'm still looking for RIGHT ON on CD, and that runs several $$$. Ridiculous.