[REMOVE ADS]

Manhattans vs Cadilacs vs.Drifters vs. Temptations vs the 4 Tops

Hi Everybody. Judging by this "battle of the bands" clip, which of these groups won? I'm going to go with the Manhattans, surprisingly, with the 4 Tops in second. Whaddya think? This isn't a poll as to which group you like better in general, just say which of them had the strongest performance in this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEOswVchkxA
    Last edited by BobbyC; 06-03-2022 at 11:05 AM.

sorry Bobby but a group that can't even point their fingers at the same time ..... I'll go with the Cadillacs nice and tight well sort of.....

this is the strangest thing I've ever witnessed!!! Hats off to the live band/orchestra pulling this off .....
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 06-03-2022 at 04:29 PM.

I was just going with the great singing but yeah that guy in the middle was not dancing right, the big dummy.

you're right
    vocally , Manhattans

Yay!!! I feel a bit embarrassed that I barely noticed the dancing until I saw that one guy mess up the steps. I guess I just always assume the Temptations are going to dance best. I'm just not a fan of Ollie's voice. I mean I know he has a good voice, but it just doesn't hit me the way Ruffin' or Dennis' used to.