[REMOVE ADS]

Come Into My Life -1973- Jermaine Jackson CD !!!

Great news !!
    From the MusicOnCD label and for the first time on CD :

https://musiconcd.eu/product/jermain...-into-my-life/

Wow, awesome! Thx for sharing!

This is good news, something different for a change. Nice that Music on CD seems to be getting more prolific. Hopefully not only on Jackson stuff but I'll buy em anyway. Good sounds and cool artwork on these releases.

It seems to be cheaper in some places.... https://www.amazon.fr/Come-Into-Life...s%2C124&sr=8-2

This was a good album. Seemed like a step up from the debut album, maturity wise. My two favs are "Sitting On the Edge of My Mind" and "So In Love".

The CD label on this one is orange Tamla Motown [[as befits a Dutch release).

Music on CD are having fun with the labels etc. The Rare Earth "Get Ready" CD seemed to be basically the same as the European Bertelsmann CD WD72143 from all those years ago with a very slightly amended blue label as per that CD. The J5 "Skywriter" has the pink and blue [[large M) label from the Polygram days. Michael's "Farewell My Summer Love" has a US Motown map label. Looking forward with interest to see what comes next.