[REMOVE ADS]

Legendary Comic/Actor/Writer/Director Scoey Mitchlll Dies at 92

I sure do remember him!! Sorry to hear this....RIP & thanks for all the laughs.

Boy that is a name from wayyyyyyyy back when. Thanks for sharing the news. Quite often this website is the one and only place you will see a celebrity obituary.

Scoey was one of those people that I remember seeing on tv all the time when I was a kid. I don't think I've seen him since he played Richard Pryor's father in JO JO DANCER. May he R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Scoey was one of those people that I remember seeing on tv all the time when I was a kid. I don't think I've seen him since he played Richard Pryor's father in JO JO DANCER. May he R.I.P.
    Did he not kill that role in JoJo Dancer??!?!!? "I'll knock the cowboy s#!t outta you!!!" Brilliant.

He pops up on some old game shows, like the one where the husbands answer questions while the wives are offstage, and vice versa. I believe he was married to the same lady for all these years since the late 60s or early 70s. Very talented man who I think moved behind the camera as a Director at some point in his career. He was damn good looking too in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    He pops up on some old game shows, like the one where the husbands answer questions while the wives are offstage, and vice versa. I believe he was married to the same lady for all these years since the late 60s or early 70s. Very talented man who I think moved behind the camera as a Director at some point in his career. He was damn good looking too in my humble opinion.
    Amen! "Tattle Tales" was the couples show. And he was a "Match Game" regular as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Amen! "Tattle Tales" was the couples show. And he was a "Match Game" regular as well.
    That’s the one! “Tattle Tales”. Have seen some of his episodes a few years ago and once his wife was unintentionally hilarious by giving such a long convoluted answer to a question that the host, Bert Convy, couldn’t stop laughing. She was a doll and it seemed she and Scoey were well matched. I’m going to look for some of those episodes on YouTube.

Ahh man,so sorry to hear of his passing[another legend gone]scoey used to m c shows at the howard back in the day..very funny guy...r.i.p.