[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross headlining North Sea Jazz Rotterdam the Netherlands, July 8th 2022

https://www.northseajazz.com/en/news.../#.YjnaeS-iHq0

Tickets starting from 115 euro, but sold out already. :[[

try again 1382hitsville, they were back on sale this morning [[Wednesday 23 March)

Wow Chic the very next night.

a great opportunity for Diana to let her hair down and have some creative fun, do something totally different, maybe even make some news, but the chance will go unheeded .
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 03-24-2022 at 12:14 AM.

Glastonbury in the UK is June the 26th, then followed by a concert June the 28th in Lancashire UK. I wonder what she will be doing in the time in-between. Will she travel back or have a little European holiday with her family?

Nile Rogers:
    "Ladies and Gentleman we have a very very special surprise treat for you this evening, you'all ready? Diana Ross: Come on out!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Wow Chic the very next night.

a great opportunity for Diana to let her hair down and have some creative fun, do something totally different, maybe even make some news.
    Are you familiar with Diana Ross lol. New, creative and fun.
    We will be lucky if we get one new song.

High ticket price for her UK show at Longleat July 1st which is quite near me. £170.00 for standing room only. That’s [[224 dollars). Doubt I’ll be going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Are you familiar with Diana Ross lol. New, creative and fun.
    We will be lucky if we get one new song.
    Pity.

One of my fondest memories was attending a Leon Russel concert at a county fair. Leon was on the free stage while over in the grandstand Bruce Hornsby was playing to a larger crowd with a paid admission.
    During Leon's second set , Bruce had now finished his performance, and being a Russel fan, just showed up there.
    Leon invited him up and the two of them jammed on the stage together the rest of the night in what seemed like a great time.
    No planning, no overly thought out occasion, no contracts, just two artists enjoying each other for what the moment was worth as the opportunity presented itself.

Pity.

One of my fondest memories was attending a Leon Russel concert at a county fair. Leon was on the free stage while over in the grandstand Bruce Hornsby was playing to a larger crowd with a paid admission.
    During Leon's second set , Bruce had now finished his performance, and being a Russel fan, just showed up there.
    Leon invited him up and the two of them jammed on the stage together the rest of the night in what seemed like a great time.
    No planning, no overly thought out occasion, no contracts, just two artists enjoying each other for what the moment was worth as the opportunity presented itself.
    It’s great when something musically spontaneous happens like that. It sometimes produces the best music.
    I never considered Diana as possessing much natural musicality for a a jamming session to work. She pretty much sticks to the melody. Her gift is how she interprets the lyrics once she has learnt the song.
    What a rare opportunity this would be for her to join Nile on stage in celebration of her best known album. If not for “Give Up”, then at least a funky version of “Upside Down”. I’m not going to hold my breath though.

Her gift is how she interprets the lyrics once she has learnt the song.
    agreed.

Diana is a talent in her own way and is brilliant at it ...

you'd think she'd find performing so scripted a bit mundane though.

Some may not be aware, but Nile joined Diana on stage a couple of years ago, right before covid.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Some may not be aware, but Nile joined Diana on stage a couple of years ago, right before covid.
    very cool

so, will she take this opportunity to return the favor??
    Perhaps its possible!!!

very cool

so, will she take this opportunity to return the favor??
    Perhaps its possible!!!
    Never say never. Sounds like a Bond theme lol. I would love to hear the two of them performing “Tenderness” live. This being the one song from the diana album where i
    prefer the original Chic mix. It’s just that bit more funky.
    Last edited by Ollie9; 03-30-2022 at 07:17 AM.