[REMOVE ADS]

New Season of Unsung announced

http://www.rnbjunkieofficial.com/202...RGP6X42_td1vxc
    Unsung Season 16 Returns with Soul for Real, Thelma Houston, P.M. Dawn & More

MARCH 6: Soul for RealMARCH 13: Monie LoveMARCH 20: Thelma HoustonMARCH 27: Pete Rock

Thanks for sharing the news about the upcoming season of Unsung; Blaksoulfire.

Nice!! Looking forward to watching the Thelma Houston episode!

Anxious to see the one for Thelma Houston. I will never understand why she didn't become a huge star. She is one of only a few artists for whom I have collected a complete discography.

I would like to see an UNSUNG episode on Marv Johnson. He has never been covered and he was there at the beginning. Another good episode would be Mabel John.

And how about Percy Sledge? He has never been covered.

Any thoughts.

TV One is getting real stingy with the episodes. Only 4 this season? I guess I should be glad we're getting these. I would like to see a Unsung on Johnny "Guitar" Watson personally... Thanks for the link, Blaksoulfire.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; 03-01-2022 at 05:08 PM.