[REMOVE ADS]

Diana ross turns nutella upside down

An ad for Nutella using Diana's UPSIDE DOWN in it.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/q8Op/nutella...-by-diana-ross

And if anyone doesn't know how to turn Nutella Upside Down, here is an instructional video

I hear this ad often

There is another ad using this song at the moment… it’s for a bottle of Fairy washing up liquid which is upside down, so you don’t have to turn it around when you squeeze.
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 02-21-2022 at 03:08 PM.

And currently, too, there's a Slim-Fast ad with I'm Coming Out heard a bit in the background. One might think Motown's promotional department is letting people know the diana album was released just a few weeks ago.

It's too bad the actual new album received almost no marketing shove.

However, I'm a bit less tempted by endorsements now than I was in '65/'66, when the Coca Cola ads were played on the radio so often. Back then, The Supremes' jingles were like an edict from God, and I felt compelled to buy a Coke whenever I had the opportunity. I also liked the Gladys Knight and The Pips' Coke commercials and the Marvin and Tammi promos, which reinforced the Motown/Coke connection.

Anyway, these current ads aren't moving any product in my home. But since I'm allergic to nuts, even an actual endorsement, not a recycled hit, from Diana would cause me to head out for a bottle of Nutella every day.