[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Bluerock

Bluerock

Anyone heard from Bluerock? I know he was going to be off for a while, but this seems longer than I expected. I miss his contributions. I hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    Anyone heard from Bluerock? I know he was going to be off for a while, but this seems longer than I expected. I miss his contributions. I hope all is well.
    Will relay your wishes, Dr.L

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Will relay your wishes, Dr.L
    Please send my dear friend Alan my love, prayers and very good wishes PeaceNHarmony.

Fondly,

Roberta

I rarely contribute; however, Bluerock has always been on poster I always read and miss his contributions very much.

he and i are facebook friends. he's doing quite well. guess his schedule just hasn't allowed him as much time to join the forum

spoke via email. he seems well. taking a break but he is missed greatly

Thanks for the update, I had wondered what had happened to him.

Good to know that he's fine. I miss his contributions too.

Not sure about this Bluerock fella, but Bluebrock always came across as an extremely pleasant and decent chap. Only problem being, he viewed Diana as a person with strengths and weaknesses as opposed to a veritable saint. This as we know doesn’t always sit well with certain peeps. Just saying....

Yes - it's a shame @Bluebrock is not around so much these days.

He was one of - if not THE - greatest contributors here with his knowledge and recollections of working closely with Diana and many other great artists.

It's a shame some rude, crazy posters made him think twice about visiting here.

Thank you everyone for your update on Bluerock....I'm relieved and glad that he is well and look forward to his return. As an aside, it's one of the benefits of these groups, that even though you don't know someone, you do know them in some fashion and miss them. In these times it's warming to know that we are connected.

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    Thank you everyone for your update on Bluerock....I'm relieved and glad that he is well and look forward to his return. As an aside, it's one of the benefits of these groups, that even though you don't know someone, you do know them in some fashion and miss them. In these times it's warming to know that we are connected.
    Bluebrock’s only crime was in suggesting Diana Ross be mere mortal, as opposed to a godly angel sent from the heavens.
    I’m really pleased to here he is well, having avoided the wrath of the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Bluebrock’s only crime was in suggesting Diana Ross be mere mortal, as opposed to a godly angel sent from the heavens.
    I’m really pleased to here he is well, having avoided the wrath of the gods.
    Diana Ross is perfect. Bluebrock used to work with her and if Miss Ross was able to work with someone who failed to realize her infallible perfection and not call upon lightning to strike him down, then surely the fans who get mad at Bluebrock for failing to recognize Miss Ross' perfection should give him room and not go after him when he departs from orthodoxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Diana Ross is perfect. Bluebrock used to work with her and if Miss Ross was able to work with someone who failed to realize her infallible perfection and not call upon lightning to strike him down, then surely the fans who get mad at Bluebrock for failing to recognize Miss Ross' perfection should give him room and not go after him when he departs from orthodoxy.
    Perhaps he was just lucky in dodging those bolts.

Hopefully Bluebrock is sorting his stored notes and putting together his book ....

bluebrock sends his regards to everyone

Regards are fine...

But anecdotes would be much much better!

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    bluebrock sends his regards to everyone

Please send my regards back to him. Im real fond of that lovely gentleman.

https://diana-ross.freeforums.net/th...ng-book?page=5
    who is bluerock on this Forum there are pages and pages of all kinds of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    https://diana-ross.freeforums.net/th...ng-book?page=5
    who is bluerock on this Forum there are pages and pages of all kinds of stuff
    That was a dumpster fire of a website that came here and stole our identities and ripped right from the forum. I tracked it for a while until it went inactive. It was a rip off site run by someone with severe issues. I have all the tracking data, IP addresses, traffic, etc. saved and stored in a nice little digital vault if I ever need it again.

Edit: it still looks inactive and over run by adbots, but thanks for reminding me to check in to make sure its not active again.

Thanks for doing that , what a awful site I can’t believe there are people out there like that

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    The disrespect shown to Bluebrock was of another nature. He’s more than capable of dealing with the few who view Diana or Mary as perfect as he is those staring glassy-eyed at their screens frantically dissecting every syllable for a chance to, once again, portray their fans in the most possible negative light. I miss his forthright, agenda-free contributions a great deal. He brought knowledge and healthy insight to this forum - without attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    Thanks for doing that , what a awful site I can’t believe there are people out there like that
    Really? That's like 99% of the internet. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Please send my regards back to him. Im real fond of that lovely gentleman.
    Bluebrock , asked me to send his best, warmest wishes back to you

Reading through all those pages was very difficult I’m not sure if there’s any truth to it I have it the same as kind a very strange really what’s going on

Bluebrock I miss you !

Yeah nice thought re Bluebrock - he is missed from the boards.

Bluebrock Love. My Bluebrock Love.
    We need you. Oh how we need you.
    Tell me what did we do wrong.
    To make you stay away so long.

Since Blue's been away
    We've been down and lonely
    Since Blue's been away
    We've been thinking of you
    Trying to understand
    The reason you left us
    What were you going through?
    Ooh Ooh
    We're missing Blue

There will be more Blue lyrics posted regularly until the Blueman himself returns.

Yes - this IS a threat!!

Those of you that have email/FB contact with him, please let him know!

I think the mans privacy needs to be respected. I’m sure he will return if and when he wants to.