[REMOVE ADS]

Gorgeous, Wonderful, Beautiful. Such a fitting tribute to Mary

I just received my copies of Mary's The Motown Anthology. I haven't been this excited since A Go Go and haven't been this pleased with a set since the last EE.

This set is so beautifully done. The booklet is breathtaking. So many gorgeous photos.

I'm still listening to the tracks. They are stunning. LOTS of spoilers I won't get into.

Thank you Andy, George, and Joe. I can't even imagine the amount of love you put into this product, but it shows. It is so bittersweet that Mary isn't here to see this, but it is a most fitting tribute to her.

Feel free to share what you’ve discovered! Those who wish to avoid it can just not read the thread. I’d love to know what surprises you discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Feel free to share what you’ve discovered! Those who wish to avoid it can just not read the thread. I’d love to know what surprises you discovered.
    I just put a couple over on the spoilers thread. Unreal. Some of these tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I just put a couple over on the spoilers thread. Unreal. Some of these tracks!
    Great, thanks!

Indeed it is.

Mine should arrive tomorrow! Yay! Can't wait to contribute to the SPOILERS thread, lol.

I'm so happy to hear so many of you are enjoying this! I've seen some of the booklet online and it looks amazing!

Wow - what a booklet. So much love. I really enjoyed Louvain’s memories and those of Janie Bradford - they are such classy people.

Very well done