[REMOVE ADS]

What do you guys know about a shipping option called Pirate Ship?

I am a seller on Discogs and as such I am caught in a situation now where I have four different buyers in Australia, but I cannot ship them their orders due to the USPS restricting shipping there due to COVID. In one case, the poor guy has been hanging on for four months!

Private services such as UPS or that one that begins with a D [[DHL maybe?) are out of the question because the costs would be 10 times as much. So now I am reading about something called Pirate Ship and some people make it sound like it is a reasonably priced alternative with costs comparable to my own USPS.

Does anyone know anything about this?

First I ever heard of this. I googled "Pirate Ship Shipping" and came up with a ton of questions and possible answers to questions. It involves software and the information I read briefly mentions a tie in with the USPS system. It is a lot for my brain to absorb.

Just curious about the Australia embargo. Do we have any members on the SDF from the Australia who can provide any information on this embargo?