[REMOVE ADS]

KInd of cool magnets

Noticed these on Esty. They also have 60's Supremes as well as The Shirelles, 4 Tops and other singers/groups.

A couple of the images shown in the first row are fan made covers, made by fellow Soulful Detroit members, that were shared on this forum years ago. A couple of the 45 rpm picture sleeves also seem to be fan-made.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    A couple of the images shown in the first row are fan made covers, made by fellow Soulful Detroit members, that were shared on this forum years ago. A couple of the 45 rpm picture sleeves also seem to be fan-made.
    I kind of thought that, too....but, still fun.

These look like they would be fun to own but I am reminded of the guy a few years ago that was "selling" Motown coasters that looked like group photos and it turned out to be a scam. Fortunately I was able to get my money back through the efforts of my credit card company.

So hopefully these are reputable people and sincere fans who only want to continue the Motown legacy as we once knew it.

Here's another one.