[REMOVE ADS]

Ronnie Spector RIP

Just heard she passed of cancer. All the greats are going.

Terrible News! So sorry to hear that Ronnie Spector has passed on. RIP.

Just read this on Facebook, very sad news, glad that Ronnie had a resurgence before Covid and had her English Heart CD release, and I got to see her live, her voice was amazing, always loved the Ronettes and her Christmas music will endure for future generations. RIP

A great lady with a great voice. May she be singing in heaven today.

So sad to hear this. I was blessed to see Ronnie many times in concert and it was always a great time.

2022 is certainly sucking so far.

Farewell Veronica.

Will there be any 60s icons left soon? :[[

Here's a statement from Ronnie's website:

https://www.ronniespector.com/

Ronnie was an under-rated talent, an iconic beauty, a real fighter, a great entertainer, an example to follow of simply looking forward and keeping on in the face of adversity, a major mensch [look it up], a gracious group member who never, ever bad-mouthed fellow group members and 'competing' female rock-and-rollers, and an utter doll to fans. I recall meeting the lady when her bio came out [I have a signed and KISSED copy!] that I mentioned I liked her version of Love On a Rooftop better than Cher's version. 'Ohh, that's nice to hear ... but Cher's a friend. I just love her'. THAT'S the way to handle The Tea!

Rest In Peace Ronnie Spector. Thank you for the music.

Ronnie should have been much bigger than she was in my opinion. She was such a fireball and was an amazing entertainer. I've seen her in concert many times and I was never disappointed. I think it was ten years ago I saw her Xmas show at BB Kings--best show of my life probably ever. Every time I've seen her she always switches up the set list and throws in some rare ones and changes up the structure of her shows [[*coughs* Diana and Mary *coughs*). She never failed to put on a great show. Even the last time I saw her a couple years ago I could tell she was slowing down but she still put on a great show.

Definitely a voice to be remembered in music history. Be My Baby and You Baby will probably always be in my top list of favorite songs. I know Estelle's death was hard on her and I hope the two of them are together again. Rest easy Ronnie, you deserve it.

So truly sad. May she Rest in Peace.