[REMOVE ADS]

Another victim of the never-ending pandemic. This is not the only show closing. There are at least 5 other shows that have announced within the past week they are closing early.

Great show; I hope some of us were able to see it.

Very sad news. I saw AIN'T TOO PROUD back in 2019, before the pandemic hit and enjoyed it very much.

I am glad I was able to get down to NYC last month and see some more shows before Omicron took over. And of course, these closings have spread to other cities as well.

John Legend and his Get Lifted Film Co. partners Mike Jackson and Ty Stiklorious joined the producing team earlier this year.???

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    John Legend and his Get Lifted Film Co. partners Mike Jackson and Ty Stiklorious joined the producing team earlier this year.???
    They appeared on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD not too long ago to celebrate the re-opening.

Aww man!! Closing for good?

It was a fantastic show. I saw it in Toronto during its pre-Broadway run. I'm sure it will be back again sometime, once the pandemic is over...either on Broadway or as a touring production.