[REMOVE ADS]

Ronettes End a 58 Year, 2 Month Break From The Top 10

Great for their legacy but they won't see a dime.

People really love "All I Want For Christmas Is You"!

Great song, but I get very little enjoyment out of it anymore

Good for The Ronettes.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    People really love "All I Want For Christmas Is You"!

Great song, but I get very little enjoyment out of it anymore

Good for The Ronettes.
    Tom, I would be only too happy to NEVER hear 'All I Want ...' ever again. Nice record. Fun 126 years ago. Just played way to often for me! At least this year I didn't hear it every hour on the hour! How was your Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Good News for The Ronettes! I like their version of "Sleigh Ride" from A Christmas Gift For You and it's good to hear that the song made the Top Ten during this holiday season. Thanks PNH for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Good News for The Ronettes! I like their version of "Sleigh Ride" from A Christmas Gift For You and it's good to hear that the song made the Top Ten during this holiday season. Thanks PNH for sharing.
    I fully agree, MEd! 'Sleigh Ride' has always been my favorite from the lp. The entire disc is extraordinary but 'Sleigh Ride' is just the most ... 'Christmas-sy' ... to me!

Wow, great news! I was wondering why I seemed to be hearing "Sleigh Ride" so often on the radio this year. If I had to choose my number one favourite Christmas recording of all time, it would be this one.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Tom, I would be only too happy to NEVER hear 'All I Want ...' ever again. Nice record. Fun 126 years ago. Just played way to often for me! At least this year I didn't hear it every hour on the hour! How was your Christmas?
    Quite right PNH!! It was great, although I think I, uhhhh, overindulged on the alcohol. I hope yours was good too.